AWRC Water Quality Laboratory
Biomass Room 106, 2435 N. Hatch Avenue, Fayetteville, AR 72704
Phone: 479.575.7317 Email: email@example.com
The AWRC Water Quality Lab is located at Biomass 106 at Agri Park in Fayetteville. Click here for directions to the Water Quality Lab.
The AWRC Water Quality Lab is certified or accredited by the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) for analyses of multiple constituents in water samples.
Download basic package and individual pricing information. Discounts are available for multiple samples. Contact Brian Haggard at 479-575-4403 for additional pricing information.
Download the recommended sample collection volumes, handing procedures and holding times. Sample volume will vary with multiple analyses. Contact the lab for more informations.
Laboratory equipment includes:
- Lachat Instruments Quick Chem 8500 (automated wet chemistry) analyzer measures phosphorus, ammonia and nitrate+nitrite.
- Dionex DX-120 ion chromatograph with IonPac AS4A-SC analytical column measures fluoride, bromide, chloride, nitrate-nitrogen and sulfate.
- Skalar Formacs TOC analyzer measures total carbon, total organic carbon, inorganic carbon, non-purgeable organic carbon, and dissolved organic carbon.
- Beckman Coulter model DU 720 spectrophotometer (manual wet chemistry) measures phosphorus, silica, chemical oxygen demand, and nitrite-nitrogen.
- Spectro Genesis ICP OES measures aluminum, arsenic, boron, calcium, cadmium, cobalt, chromium, copper, iron potassium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, sodium, nickel, phosphorus, lead, sulfur, selenium, titanium, and zinc.
- The AWRC also measures ash free dry weight, chlorophyll-a dry weight, biomass, pH, total alkalinity, total hardness, total solids, total dissolved solids, total suspended solids, and fixed and volatile solids following approved standard methods.
Fecal bacteria analyses:
Total coliform/E. coli is analyzed using the Coilert methods for bacteria analysis of water and reported statistically as most probable number (MPN) per 100 mL of water.