Opened in February, 2010, the two-story, 65,000 SF Enterprise Center is the latest addition to the University of Arkansas Research and Technology Park. Enterprise Center is custom designed for laboratories, in addition to office and manufacturing facilities:
- 14' floor-to-floor heights to accommodate technology company infrastructure;
- Water loop, natural gas loop, and compressed air loop with redundant compressors for tenant connections;
- Central chilled water cooling system with redundant pumps, and dual air handlers and variable air volume terminals;
- Fully customizable suite design;
- Large common areas to facilitate community and collaboration.
Enterprise Center features a 13 Kw solar array on the roof.
Enterprise Center is a LEED Silver certificate building.
- Enterprise Center
- Celebrating Pi Day
- Solar panels on the roof of the Enterprise Center
- APEI lab
- Enjoying lunch outside the Enterprise Center